Hurray for the Target Dollar Spot

I so love shopping at Target. I moved from the Midwest, where Target was everywhere, to the Southwest where it's a little harder to find one. Never fear, though, I made the 30 mile trek to Super Target (my favorite) this week and brought home some great deals from the Dollar Spot.

They had some really cute pencils, including some with Monsters University characters. I thought they would make a great addition to my prize box. There are 6-8 pencils in a package. I was glad to find these because it is so hard to find inexpensive prizes for the prize box.




I also found some expanding envelope files that I think would be perfect for storing task cards. Inside there are lots of little dividers, so I can organize different sets of cards and store them all together. I'm excited to put these to use.







post signature

Labels: , , , ,